Gasgas Txt 50 Help!

davemayle

try this link then find your year model then the txt boy . http://www.gasgasmuseum.com/

Many thanks for the reply. Had a good hunt on the site & links, but unfortunately nothing for the txt 50. I'm sure someone has had one of these to bits before?? I think ours has been worked on by a previous owner & not assembled correctly, hence the cries for help!

Thanks

Dave M

• 4 weeks later...

check out this link here:

www.freewebs.com/downloadshare/trials/gasgas-txt-boy.tif

It's a copy of the WorkShop Service manual in .tif format. It won't be around for ever as I need the disk space, so be quick and grab a copy!

Cheers

Edited by mashman

• 8 years later...

Not much to the water pump on these bikes, The parts and seals are expensive If I remember right.

I've never seen a flywheel weight on one but if it's the 05 on engine they have a bigger flywheel anyway, If it's the earlier one you will be hard pushed to fit a weight to the tiny internal rotor.

It's an auto so I wouldn't worry about stalling LOL.

• 3 weeks later...

If it's a manual 50 (cadet or rookie), I can see a weight being a benefit as it's an adapted engine from a road going bike (Morini) and has a light flywheel.

I presumed the bike in question was a TXT boy but forgot they did the manual bigger 50 for a couple of years also.