Dougie Rumours

telecat

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As the topic states, Dougie Rumours and thats what they are, rumours.

Makes an interesting topic but we can speculate all day long until an official statement is made.

For what it worth I strongly believe that he will remain with Montesa HRC for another year.

Lets not forget that Beta have Fajardo.

According to a well known off road rag out today - HRC Montesa has issued an official statement saying that they are not renewing Doug's conract for 2008.

For all you die hard mont fanatics our there don't worry too much , i'm sure you will get over it!

ANYWAY it doesn't matter what bike Doug ends up riding- at least he still will be riding- like he deserves to , that's the main thing!

Todo trial are running with the rumour, but then again isn't it this time of year the Spanish have their fools day.

I think it will be good for Beta sales if true, and that is what the sponsored rider is supposed to do, sell bikes.

I think many people would like to see Doug ride a Beta again- I know I have seen it written in these forums a few times. I hope it's true!

There was too much stuff written about him retiring but I would love to see him keep going. Hes still one of the top 5 riders in the world after all. ;)