Going To Cannich

oceanvibe

Still waiting on my bike rack from Coopers!!! and wondered if anyone from Inverness is going to Cannich on the 14th with room for an extra bike ? ;)

Hopinh that I will have it by the weekend but how knows. Any help would be great.

Give me a call in Inverness 250199

Cheers

Graham

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome to Scotland, Oceanvibe. You may have noticed the slight climatic change, but the trials country more than makes up for it, as you'll no doubt find out at Cannich (it's excellent!!) See you there! I still can't understand why anyone would want to move from sunny Spain to cold and wet Inverness though??

I'll take you round a lap, but not in a gay way!! ;)

oceanvibe, sorry but it looks as if the I'll have to withdraw the offer of a lift, a friend has got car troubles so we shall be taking just the one motor. Sorry! I'm sure there is other riders from inverness going though. You could try asking Big John who posts on here, he may know someone.

I'll take you round a lap, but not in a gay way!! :rolleyes:

oceanvibe, sorry but it looks as if the I'll have to withdraw the offer of a lift, a friend has got car troubles so we shall be taking just the one motor. Sorry! I'm sure there is other riders from inverness going though. You could try asking Big John who posts on here, he may know someone.

Yeah - John may be able to help, or maybe one of his domestic staff could take one of his fleet down :D

BTW, I thought about coming along, but looked at the map and it's just a tad too far - especially if the weather turns nasty. My car and snow don't mix. ;)

Cannich is a good trial. Mostly rocky burns, some with steps. The odd hill climb, some muddy climbs out of burns etc. No real boggy moore's though. Its worth trying it at least once, if it's not your cup of tea then don't go again but I suspect you will.