Guest Scottie

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Gary

The results are now on the front page. Sorry for the delay but I didn't get it finished last night until late and then couldn't update the site due to dial up problems.

Boof.

I've been dealing with the Bay Area Club girls since setting up the site and they are going to put a link in there for me. At least it is a bike club and not what it first appears to be.

Guest Scottie

Getting off the subject a wee bit. what are the championship standings at the moment. Did Martin Crosswaite get the 20 at the pollock? Thought the venue was really good, but one or two of the sections could have been a bit harder, after all it is a Adult Championship. Really enjoyed my day though!

Thanks

Gary

Edited by Scottie

Gary

As I said to folks at the trial it was set out thinking it would be wet and as you can imagine that would have made a big difference. I think your right though having seen many sections cleaned where I thought marks would be lost I'd stiffen it up a good bit for next time. As you said yesterday there is certainly room for some really big sections on the ground.

Fancy helping out organising a british round there in the future?

Thought the B route was spot on, although there was some low scores in the top ten many of the riders seem to be Non Expert's. I've riden there on a wet day and, like many venues, it can be a totally differant trial. Good day out, thanks to all.

Techno, thats 2-1 to me know I believe? With a marks dropped differance of 22 in my favour! Loser!

Guest Scottie

My dad is already working on this years British. Getting permission from all the landowners and then the SSSI come along and check that your not near any areas important to them. You should hear the complaints from down south about the distance travelling to Kinloch, (I travel these distances all the time). For some of the riders it would be another 3hrs drive to Huntly. The only time we can have a British round here is either early in the year or later because of the midges. Most of the rounds are in England (West of England is the farthest) and there are usually two in Wales, funnilly enough there wasn't one in Ireland this year. Must be because of the world round. I'll find out more and let you know.

Gary

Guest Scottie

I would hope so! Remember I live in the wettest part of Scotland, thats why they built a dam here. Trying to win the trial yesterday involved a lot of concentration (something which I received some help with), because second and third places were very close. I am always really nervous before any trial (cant eat etc)and it takes me a while to settle down. But I still think I would have finished on a clean sheet, or ma dad would have made me walk home!!!

Gary

Guest Scottie

Probably a three hour drive. Dont know if you know Adrian and Mandy Lewisport.usa but They have just travelled 6700 miles to three different trials, and I moan!!

Gary

Gary

Excellent performance by yourself. I was surprised how quickly you rode the trial - normally the Experts on the A route are the last to finish!

Perhaps your experience and knowledge of torrential rain gleaned from years in the wild west gave you extra impetus to finish sharp, given that rain was impending all day!

Perhaps next time we give you a P65 bike or twinshock to even things up!

Good Trial right until the rain came on wasn't quite so funny then !! A small selection of pictures have been put in the gallery. For the full gallery Click Here

If anyone is missing and would like to see themself e-mail me and I will see what I have. If you haven't seen the results then unless you are this guy you didn't win !!

post-3-1088451328.jpg