Repsol 4rt 2008

iggy

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if you look at the photos of when dabster got his, the pdi was a bit poor

the bars were swinging around the tank, and unless he was riding it like that

some of the wrapping should have come off.

or was that a gery import ?

jsp

If an explaination is needed.

My dealer was understandably busy as he had collected several bikes from Sandifords. My choice was he delivered it in the crate and we put it together there and then, together. He then returned on the Saturday to give it a proper pdi which is how I know about the throttle restrictor cos I saw him take it out.

My dealer does this and I can call him pretty much 24/7 if I need to know anything.

He also does the warranty and to me any saving made by grey importing is completely outweighed by his (and other) dealers committment to this superb level of customer satisfaction.

I could also recall the time another dealer swapped ignitions from a brand new sherco as mine went kaput.

Don't get me wrong I like to save a few quid and like others have bought a couple of vans from Belgium, but not trials bikes.

He is and before that I bought from bvm, but micky is much closer. I think if your dealer knows you whoever he is its better as I have said many times. I get good service from whoever because, I give them my custom on a regular basis, its my advice take it or leave it..........!

However never put all your eggs in one basket!