Kliponoff

steviec

Has anybody tried to contact Kliponoff recently. I do know that the business has been sold on and moved to Nelson in Lancs I think but the telephone number was redirected to the new owners.

I have tried in the last week and the number is now not recognised, wondered if anybody knew who or how to contact the new owners?

Cheers

Steve

Has anybody tried to contact Kliponoff recently. I do know that the business has been sold on and moved to Nelson in Lancs I think but the telephone number was redirected to the new owners.

I have tried in the last week and the number is now not recognised, wondered if anybody knew who or how to contact the new owners?

Cheers

Steve

I don't know about Kliponoff but 'Pendle Bike Racks' are based in Nelson so it's possible that they have bought them out?

http://www.pendle-bike.co.uk

Hi

I had the same trouble before Christmas, I eventually found a mobile number on a business search through google, which worked. However the guy who manufactures the Kliponoff rack has sold the business and all the jigs to another engineering firm. I was also told that the new firm weren't fabricating any racks until after xmas, I tried to find out when they would be making some but they didn't return my call. The bad news is that I've thrown all the numbers away as I managed to get hold of a second hand rack, but I do know that colin appleyards have been in touch with the new owner chasing some racks as the normally keep some in stock, so give them a call

Edited by fantic156

• 1 year later...
I don't know about Kliponoff but 'Pendle Bike Racks' are based in Nelson so it's possible that they have bought them out?

http://www.pendle-bike.co.uk

They have!

A few months back I emailed an old address I still had from when I bought a 'Kliponoff Lite'.

The reply I got back was from the new owners 'Pendle Engineering' they said they had bought the brand (about a year ago) and their intention was to develope the range. They only aquired some old stock of racks and a couple of 'lite' trailers in the takeover.

You would have expected them to have done something by now.

nobodys ever going to get rich fabricating bike racks or bike trailers there a niche market of a niche market. other than a decent brand name i cant think why anybody would want to ' buy them out'

in todays climate i'd want guarentedd sales before knocking any 70 quid bike racks up that must take an hour minimum to cut and weld. not much return for an hours dirty work..once youve factored in painting steel vat etc