Vee Mars

I can't remember that long ago!! :thumbup:

whats their number??

5 or it could be 87?

http://saundersextremesports.co.uk/product...0&parent=11

tel. 07973632786

fax. 01242675015

email. steve@saundersextremesports.co.uk

anything else i can help you with? do you want me to press the buttons on the phone for you?

Edited by hovis

• 2 weeks later...

I've heard its cheaper to just order Vince's stuff from his webite and to have him ship it rather than order it from a uk reseller.

What a load of BS that is! what is the point of having UK dealers for the product them selling Direct, I'm not having a go at Vince, in fact he is a great fellow, but is there a correct way or is it a free for all. if you first set up the dealer, sell them x amount of product, then sell more product direct to the customer, the dealer get's stuck with unwanted product, or has to sell below cost to move it.

Manufacturer, importer, dealer, Customer, if one of the first two starts cutting corners, chances are the dealer will pack up, and the customer will start shopping online, out of country if the price is lower.

Maybe it is time the importers sell direct, and let the second hand bike sales/repair shop, sink or swim, at least they would know where they stood, and wouldn't be buying product that was going to sit on their shelf for the rest of it's life.

Trials is a very small market, and I don't know why, but all trials enthusiast's seem to carry the don't spend gene, wouldn't it be better for a few to make a living at sales of trials products than many making nothing?.

Manufacturer, importer, dealer, Customer, if one of the first two starts cutting corners, chances are the dealer will pack up, and the customer will start shopping online, out of country if the price is lower.

I think that is part of history now, the importer / dealer thing must be nearing the end of it's course as there isn't room for both.

Who'll be the first importer brave or desperate enough to sell them out of the front door as well as the back?

Edited by PERCE