Anyone Have A Indoor Place To Ride In The Ny Region?

tryalscody

I wouldnt want one of your friends to run me over anyways. (FRED) I have been trying to get Turning Stone to let me do a Demo in there Event center, but the Human Resouces people keep "forgetting" to get back to me. What are you riding in out there? Barn action?

Dabnabit Posted Today, 01:14 AM

QUOTE (Brian R @ Jan 23 2008, 01:21 PM)

Man, I miss NY!!!!

I'll second that!

I been in California for 29 years but i'm still not Californicated.

Yes it's terrible here in SoCal. I mean look at our last trial on Jan.13th, it was like 72 degrees and sunny. Makes me wish we had weather like back there so the only place we could ride was a pole barn :banana2:

Yes it's terrible here in SoCal. I mean look at our last trial on Jan.13th, it was like 72 degrees and sunny.
"Makes me wish we had weather like back there so the only place we could ride was a pole barn."

Patrick Smage did pretty well practicing in a barn!

It's all a trade off.

EITHER THIS

ny.jpg

OR THIS

freeway.jpg

Edited by Dabnabit

BKRGI, I am jealous as you can get right now. What is that a air hanger? Thats a nice little setup, to bad we dont have a spot like that here in NY, thats what is happening right there I like it.

Its a 30X64 Quonset building....just enough space to humour us for a afternoon or evening or...... :o

I added a furnace blower to blow air out the back man door and does a excellent job of moving fresh air in to the building.

I keep changing the setup slightly to keep it entertaining..since it is all modular in design and held together with bolts and screws.

This winter I've had some 4 guy's buy bikes (new to upgrades... and we are all offroad guy's at that) to come out and further there skills and conditioning.

Spring is going to be a EASY transition....have had NO down time from riding since the snow flew at the end of November.

Next would be a dedicated building using a Cover All building system :D) or such.

No more silly season here due to bike with drawl :thumbup: