Motivation: True Bikers Will Understand

scott_king

Depending on the definition 'True Biker' and dont think I saw any in the photos !

My slideshow would include......

P*ss wet through and freezing cold riding home from work on an GT250 firing on one cylinder

Loaded up with tents, beer and leaving the sleeping bag and sometimes the tent to make way for more beer. Heading off to a rally hundreds of miles away in the p*ssing rain to pitch up in a very muddy field.

Riding home from said event in the snow, losing the chain on the outside lane whilst overtaking a lorry with a loose tarpaulin.

Having to put on all the wet gear from yesterday to go to work and earn enough for next weekend.

I could go on...........but I'm off to dig out some old photos :banana2: Those were days :banana2:

Depending on the definition 'True Biker' and dont think I saw any in the photos !

My slideshow would include......

P*ss wet through and freezing cold riding home from work on an GT250 firing on one cylinder

Loaded up with tents, beer and leaving the sleeping bag and sometimes the tent to make way for more beer. Heading off to a rally hundreds of miles away in the p*ssing rain to pitch up in a very muddy field.

Riding home from said event in the snow, losing the chain on the outside lane whilst overtaking a lorry with a loose tarpaulin.

Having to put on all the wet gear from yesterday to go to work and earn enough for next weekend.

I could go on...........but I'm off to dig out some old photos :banana2: Those were days :banana2:

I agree with you on the true biker bit partially. I think the world consists of many different bikers.

I have been to the NABD rally in the past two years and I have never had so much fun. Hopefully going this year. I heard the site at York was better, shame they lost use of the drag strip.