Peugoet Partner

boner

The answer is yes and no. Yes because you can get a bike in it and no because you can easily get two bikes in it. Actually it's easier for two with the car version but you can keep the small part of the rear seat and probably have three people in the car with a single bike.

Hi there, i had a partner and got 2 full size trials bikes in one in fowards with the front wheel between the seats,the other in backwards an the bars dropped to clear the roof with the steering on full lock!!!! and still room for a kit bag .regards Paul .

For 2000 that would be the old shape vw caddy van,you might see them about with the Seat badge on aswell.

Might be worth your time to go down to your local BT exchange and see what they have for offer,some exchange's have there own workshops on site so they sometime's sell them straight out the workshop,they dump there old van's at 3 years old.think you might have to up it to 3000 though for something decent.

Edited by bilc0

Caddy I'm talking about is the one with Polo front, loads about 1.9 Sdi or Tdi came out 97 up to about 04 I think. I have a Sdi X reg You will get 1 bike in on an angle or 2 if you take the bulk head out I think. Always a few on ebay or autotrader site. :beer:

This probably should go to another website altogether but, as we're talking diesel, has anyone any experience of the mix-in-with-the-tank injector cleaning fluids? The Citroen's getting a bit spluttery on start up so I thought I'd try a clean out at 70,000 before anything else. Or are these the sort of things I shouldn't really be using?

This probably should go to another website altogether but, as we're talking diesel, has anyone any experience of the mix-in-with-the-tank injector cleaning fluids? The Citroen's getting a bit spluttery on start up so I thought I'd try a clean out at 70,000 before anything else. Or are these the sort of things I shouldn't really be using?

In my experiance thats a risky route to go down,had the same idea as you a few year's back,some month's after had to fork out

Edited by bilc0

I have used the fluids mentioned. Mix a small bottle in a tankfull of derv. Best thing is change the derv and air filters first though as that may cure it. Or do it all then give it a good thrashing. My Tdi Golf struggles at MOT time to pass the smoke test, needs a good caning sometimes to clear the crap out. :beer:

i just took my rover diesel for its mot. i always change the oil and filters, then give it 1/4 bottle of redex to 1/4 tank of diesel and thrash it on the way to the test place. does wonders for the engine and passed with .95 rating (your allowed up to 3.0) but im sure it would fail if i diddnt do all that as its a smokey tractor normally :beer: