Helmet Size

ksv

I am buying a new hebo helmet, but as there is no local dealers near where I live I am having to buy it off the net.

Unfortunately the hebo helmets come in sizes small, medium, large, xlarge which doesn't give me much to go on.

Just wondered if any of you who have a hebo helmet would be so kind to measure your head and let me know which size fits you.

The place I am getting it from will replace it if it doesn't fit but I will have to pay additional postage to send it back, so would like to try and get the correct size first.

Its this helmet if that makes a difference-

HEBO-ZONE-2-HELMET-RED.jpg

Thanks in advance to anyone willing to help.

• 2 weeks later...
I hope you have tried some of the same model on.... no matter what the size it is the fit and comfort that is important. I had one of the original Raga reps and never did feel comfortable in it... although the correct size it pressed at a particular point that made it almost unwearable for longer than 20 minutes. My Arai is the same size but fits like a glove.....

To save yourself postage and hassle at least try some on somewhere... we all have different shaped heads and what is good for one may not be good for another.

what r2w says is spot on.

If it fits size wise it may not fit in shape, they are all different. Buy helmets off the net, at your peril.

I'm also going to be buying a new helmet, but I'll be going to my local shops and actually try them on to see one that fits just right.

I'll likely not buy one over the net...but if you're willing to send it back for a better size then I guess that's ok. But SHAPE of that brand (as was mentioned) might be an issue, relative to your unique head (that being more important than having to get a certain brand of helmet?)....so if the helmet(s) don't feel very very good, then keep looking until you find one that fits very very well.