Ever Had One Of Those Days

shercosi

Have you ever had one of those days, did a trial yesterday and it was so muddy and slippy clay slime under wheel/foot that 3s and occasional 5s were the norm. I am dreading the results turning up dont really want to look to see how bad a day l acctually had. :rotfl:

all the time for me mate 3-5s no matter what conditions its all good fun and a lerning curve.ive just got back in to trials this year rode 2 rmc trials and im as rusty as.i was/nt happy when i got my results mate.makes me more eager to do better on bike which is hard when im working every other w/end :rotfl:

Have you ever had one of those days, did a trial yesterday and it was so muddy and slippy clay slime under wheel/foot that 3s and occasional 5s were the norm. I am dreading the results turning up dont really want to look to see how bad a day l acctually had. :angry:

hey me and my mate had one of those the other day at our comeback trial . i was just reading the declaration part on the entry form it say's this: i/we further declare that i am /we are physically and mentally fit to take part in the event and i am /we are competent to do so. :rotfl:

what more can i say .

Edited by zarkoff

Did you enjoy the trial though?

If you did,surely thats the main thing.

I rode my first trial on a twinshock for 2 years today.I have been enjoying my comeback on my Techno 200 since last year but today rode my M190 Sherpa that I bought last weekend and have spent all week getting it ready (kind of).Though the bouncy rear shocks,leaking fork seals and ancient Pirelli tyres were still on the bike.

The marks are pretty high,I kept stalling it first lap but got better as the trial went on.

The main thing is though,I had a great day,loved it!I love Bults.