Bikes In The Spanish Classic First Round.

greeves

I thought that maybe some of you would like to have a look to some of the new preparations seen on the first round of the Spanish Classic Championship last 2 March in Mallorca Island.

The trial was fantastic and some of the preparations where spectacular.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think i'll keep the James under a tarpaulin when i come over for Robregordo :rotfl:

Those bikes put ours over here to shame.

Last year i was gobsmacked by the bikes at Robregordo and going by the standard of the bikes in the photos this year will be even better if that is possible.

Don

Some very smart looking bikes there,could someone please explain a bit more about the 4 stroke Motobecane ? Besides being very smart I wondered if it was ever built as a trials bike or have people / small companies built their own. It looks like a really good bit of kit.

Some very smart looking bikes there,could someone please explain a bit more about the 4 stroke Motobecane ? Besides being very smart I wondered if it was ever built as a trials bike or have people / small companies built their own. It looks like a really good bit of kit.

That Motobecane will be at Kinlochleven in May, have a look at it there! :rotfl:

Big John