Bikes In The Spanish Classic First Round.

greeves

That sounds just about spot on................here in the UK the fact that the "Classic" championship is mainly intended for older riders on modern bikes, means its pretty much impossible to organise events along the same sort of lines as you seem to have in Spain.

That is just not true. The Normandale series is for four classic classes, plus moderns, if it had been well supported in the first place no over 40's and then last two years over 50's would have been added.

Sammy series has just just old bikes?

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm really glad I've found this site, these are probably the most beautiful Bultaco's I have ever seen.

Does this "El Puma" guy have a website? I'd love to see more..

Wayne.....

Hi Wayne: I am afraid there is no website for "Puma Racing", he is just a former Bultaco and Montesa mechanic that builds bikes in a little corner he has near Barcelona. He is the best by far preparing this bikes. Maybe in todotrial you can see more bikes done by him in the clasic trials page.

They are upgrading it.

OK thanks again, I had a good look around there yesterday, and saw some more pictures of the Puma Prepared bikes. Very very pretty. Are these bike also tuned? I must say he does have an eye for what looks good, and the attention to detail.

Personally I do like my bikes to look as original as possible, but I can certainly appreciate his efforts.

Wayne....

Hi Wayne; Jose Luis (Puma Racing) builds tuned and also original looking bikes. Belive me they are so good. Everything works perfectly and you are shure you will have a perfect bike for a long time if you mantain it properly. He takes a long time to do the bikes (arround 2 months) althought he builds 2 to 4 bikes at a time. He is also a very good pilot with more than 45 years experience, quite tough to beat him.

• 3 weeks later...