"warn 0%"

honda_tlr

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've got one of them as well and was wondering about it. Didn't notice it last night when I was on.

I've probably done something wrong (yet again ... :) ) or owe someone some money (yet again ... :):( )!

Had a look in the Help thingy but it denied all knowledge. Maybe I didn't ask it nicely enough or in exactly the right wording.

I've got one of them as well and was wondering about it. Didn't notice it last night when I was on.

I've probably done something wrong (yet again ... :) ) or owe someone some money (yet again ... :):( )!

Had a look in the Help thingy but it denied all knowledge. Maybe I didn't ask it nicely enough or in exactly the right wording.

It's part of the forum system and is used by the admins to apply automatic warnings to people if they fall foul of TC's Forum Rules. There are a few people who have warnings for doing this but not many. The most usual reason for getting a warning is advertising on the forums and everyone gets the same treatment. Just ask the Dabster :o

I can't see them but are they as collectable as ASBO's?

Can't you see the Warn box at the bottom or are you referring to other peoples warnings?

I don't think they are worth collecting to be honest. The last person to collect all 3 was Lane ..... and that was all in one go :)

post-1163-1205348328.jpg

I WANT to know how I got mine then, who ever gave it me please pm me, as it seems to of appeared just after I said that I got my new engine casing from Rochester motorcycles, If it was for that then wtf, what is this world coming to? you can't even name a place that gave you good service!

And now those little red squares by my name and for honda_tlr have been and gorn away, all by themselves ...

What gives Atom? Is it them gremlins again :), is it magic :( or is someone maybe doing some spannerwork on the site and they popped up as a temporary anomaly? If I did do something I shouldna oughta have please let me know as - like honda_tlr - I've no idea what I've did that someone or something (cue X-Files theme) thinks I have - or haven't - done. I think. Maybe. :o;)

As Alan Turing (one of the Enigma Codebreakers and considered one of the fathers of modern computing) said "machines take me by surprise with great frequency". Kind of apt for a trials site! ;):o:)

I can't see them on theirs, my own or anyone elses?

the only reason I know what you're talking about is because you pasted an example in your posts Atom.

Am I missing out? :)

And if someone can see mine can you give me a nudge when I get near the top?

:)

Ah - now I've posted in this thread i see it, couldn't see it in the other thread I looked at. Ah well, seems like a good idea.

Seems to be 5 boxes though, did I get an extra one?

Edited by bikespace