"warn 0%"

honda_tlr

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mmmmmm........................I can't see em either.

I can now..wahey.....if you get bad points are there any specific individuals you can take the pi$$ out of to get good points again......????

Edited by Slapshot 3

Hi all,

Anyone know why it says WARN..0 percent under my avatar.

I havent posted any chat for ages..so maybe its that??..or did I do something bad?...hope not

It's a brain monitor Stu. We were just comparing scores before you turned up, 70% is the lowest so far. You sure yours says zero? :)

Hi AtomAnt

As you'll know, I haven't posted that much on TC. I do come on quite often for a look around though, especially on the forums and especially when we've just had - or are about to have - an event that I'm involved with, in this case the Bemrose Trial. At the risk of sounding creepy, it really is an amazing and invaluable site.

I came on and found that someone was enquiring about a document - the cover of the Bemrose Prog - which I, as author of said document, am probably in the best position of all the many worldwideTC users, to supply. Hopefully, via billycraig, I've now been able to do that, gladly and FOC. Ta to billy for his help.

What was concerning me and, I think, honda_tlr was that something came up that I'd never seen before that said Warn and then had 5 red boxes after it, red usually meaning danger etc. I couldn't find anything about it in the Help files but wanted to be sure I hadn't unwittingly stepped over some line - wasn't sure how I could have done that with what I'd just done but wanted to make sure. I also wasn't clear about the meaning of the 0% thing.

I see from your recent posting that I've now grown an extra couple of boxes, but that one of them is green. I'm hoping that it all just means I'm legit., haven't done anything deemed naughty and that it's a sliding scale from green to red with the 0% increasing each time someone commits a nono? Something new to TC?

Hope this helps and clarifies.

Cheers and KUTGW

i THINK THIS A COUNTDOWN TO THE ENDTIMES!

If you have a green light, Andy himself as pre approved you to Lucifers gate! (whew!) Plan on eternal trainspotting!

Did you see anything today, No, tomorrow the same!

Myself, I just want to get out with a three, like normal! :)

Hey guys, No one in this thread has a warning. The system works like this: If you fall foul of the forum rules ( as I said in a previous post ), you may get a warning. If you have had a warning, it will show a figure above 0%.

The purpose is to deal with people who abuse the forum rules. (You will normally also get a PM from one of the admins to tell you if you have had a warning)

In the main, it's rare to get one. Most people get a quiet PM sent to them to remind them what the rules are and that's the end of it.

Ultimately, if you have 0%, then you are well and truly perfect in the TC trials community :)

Ultimately, if you have 0%, then you are well and truly perfect in the TC trials community :)

That's just what my other half says that I think. Now you've gone and given her some ammo!

The posts on the TC forums are certainly the best moderated and sensible out of the forums that I've read, some of the drivel that posters write (bash out with gauntlets on) is complete rubbish. I think this is a good idea. We are now reminded of the implications of posting something which is against the spirit of the site. :)