Flywheel weights ?

axulsuv

Hi All ; (and LEE !)

I just moments ago bought a flywheel to replace my corroded one , and a FLYWHEEL WEIGHT to go with it . I have never heard of/or seen a flywheel weight for a 240 ... but with the extra added response and greatly improved overall power from the OKO carb that is now on the old girl, I beleive for my style of riding (no stop /no hop old school ) That abit more inertia and slowing of the pipey response of this little 240 that I so dearly love may be a good thing !???

? is has anybody ever had a weight on a 240 ??? or will time tell if I wasted my money ?But I got a set of forks and triple clamp W/ a bunch of other unobtainum peices for next to nothing , so I'll be a happy camper no matter what.

Also the top end I run right now has a whole lot of porting work done to it ... I compared it to the known stock spare cylinder I have when I ringed it last . STRANGE mods to the transfer ports on the barrel I run now ... Will post photo's next time I tear it down ... But It works !!!!

Glenn

Edited by axulsuv

Hi Glenn,

I was the guy who pushed up the price on the forks and yokes...sorry. I did manage to buy an exhaust, airbox etc etc. What I think you bought is the flywheel weight for the clutch side!!! Thats what the pic looked like. Anyway, I have never heard of a bolt on weight for the 240. Chris

Well I'll have to fiqure it out when it gets here ! And I'm just glad the kick starter didn't go thru the roof ! Can you get any kickstarter pivot pins over there ? I got the last one I could find out of Utah , but would like to have a few more ...?

And my motor is pipey ,but not uncontrolably so . you just have to know when it hits cause it will upset your attitude ....

Glenn