Honda Tlr 200 E

willusher

Above refers to www.inmotiontrials.com, they do sell a replica RTL mudguard and DEP exhaust

I purchased one of these mudguards for a TLR 200 they look good for the bike and fit/work really well, the only down side is the moulding/plastic is quite thin where it has been pressed for the bolt fixing point to the frame this one did start to crack in this area, I reinforced it which is simple to do and will hopefully prolong its life

P3200796a.jpg

P3200789a.jpg

P3200785a.jpg

Edited by 250TLR

• 2 months later...

the stock muffler in my opinion is not worth replacing because the funny looking contraption in front of the rear wheel is full of 20 years worth of power reducing crap,so you might as well do it right and replace the whole thing,the dep pipe is the best,because the power robbing pinch around the shock was eliminated,i vowed for the wes pipe because of cost that woke the bike up big time check out b&j racing.com its in the states though?

Actually I need this part (which is completely rusted and torn off) > is this called the silencer/mufffler? I assumed it was the exhaust, but then I know nothing about bikes.

2366267546_661d9ce999_o.jpg

Edited by FESTER