Airoh Helmets

benbeta23

hi i am thinking about buying a new airoh helmet what are your views about them e.g.. what are they like to see out of, do they block your view whilst going up hills or rocks, are they comfortuble to wear you get the idea...

Tried allsorts inc Airoh at BVM Moto a couple of weeks back and settled on a matt black Hebo,very comfy,light,well vented and a nice quick release strap.Just got back from my first trial wearing it,(Somerton Pre65/Twinshock) and I'm really pleased with it.But like everthing its just what works for you.What I'm really not happy with is my Sidi boots - they are rubbish,leak like a sieve and are the most uncomfortable things you could imagine.

Edited by jon v8

I'm on my second love it ! I have no problems, the new 08 top of the range one it fits me very well with no vision problems at all. guess it just depends if it fits your head !!! I find the Hebo one i had painfull on my forehead and ears. You need to try one to see if its comfortable and fits well, they do give a little so make sure its a snug fit, hope this helps.

I'm on my second love it ! I have no problems, the new 08 top of the range one it fits me very well with no vision problems at all. guess it just depends if it fits your head !!! I find the Hebo one i had painfull on my forehead and ears. You need to try one to see if its comfortable and fits well, they do give a little so make sure its a snug fit, hope this helps.

fantasic mate that helped me loads, i currenly have a raga rep hebo helmet and it really hurts when i take it off

I've had mine for a couple of years now and it suits me fine.

I ride at least once, sometimes three times a week, so it gets pretty stinky and so the lining gets regularily washed.

It's all held together really well.

I would therefore recomend them, as far as doing the job is concerned, just need to suit your own head I suppose. ;)

Hope that helps.

I've had the Airoh Titanium for a couple of years now and love it. Nice and light, no vision problems and you can remove the headlining and stick it in the washer and it's all nice and clean again. It has vents built in to keep you cool as well. Would definetly buy another.

I've had the Airoh Titanium for a couple of years now and love it. Nice and light, no vision problems and you can remove the headlining and stick it in the washer and it's all nice and clean again. It has vents built in to keep you cool as well. Would definetly buy another.

thanks mate