Epic Trial Video From Arizona

cman

Cor a bit different from our club trial last weekend we did see the sun in between the snow showers....I reckon you guys would get better grip (not that you need it ) using slicks.ever tried it?

Nice ground not much mud though, how about snakes?

What's the song playing in the background?- it makes a change from the usual 'nu metal on trials vids.

Edited by micm

The snakes are starting to come out. Not to much riding left for me this season in the desert.

I had a lot of comments about the music I use. Some like metal and some do not. So I used Iron Maidens slowest song they ever made. All three music clips are actually maiden. The song is Journeyman.

That is great stuff, good job. I would think those are the local Int and Exp lines?

Similar to some of the big rocks at the Tishomingo site, my head gets dizzy with height!

Was showing some of this to the guys at work today, they ask "can you do that", my response, SURE, but right after I got up that big ridge rock, I would be soo happy I would surely fall off the side of it! :thumbup: