2007 Repsol 4rt

jbsjames

Hi

Treated myself to a repsol 4RT :banana2:

So far I love it , real solid and feels good .

Just wanted to ask if the high idle is normal , as the previous owner said not to adjust it down as it will not start correctly ?

Is there anything to watch out for ? or any thing i should do differently from my 2T , other than the obvious ?

I also want to get the serial prog lead and software ?, I map VAG cars for a living :rotfl: so really interested to see if I can improve on what's there.

I have looked over the manual but see nothing relating the the above ,also is there also a way to reset the throttle body or ecu ?

Thanks in advance .

James

Edited by JBSJAMES

Others may, (no will) correct if I am wrong but I don't think the 07 Repsols came with the programable ECU, only the 05 and 06 repsols.

Software comes with the programable ECU, test box extra $.

Can't find anything on the 07's but here's what is states on the 08's. (optional)

2008 Montesa Cota

4RT Repsol Replica

A limited edition Montesa Cota 4RT has been released and designated the Repsol Replica

Similar to the championship winning machine that is currently ridden by Dougie Lampkin, Takahisa Fujinami, Toni Bou & Laia Sanz it has many of the components used in their competition machines including:

Carbon fibre fork brace

Carbon fibre fork cover

Carbon fibre headlight

Carbon fibre muffler cover

Carbon fibre clutch cover protector

Repsol graphics/stickers

Renthal trials handlebars

Aluminium footrests

Racing ECU (Electronic Control Unit) fully programmable (optional)

Limited edition numbering plate

Edited by sideup

its all been discussed here in detail previously as for the programable throttle body the previous reply was correct the 05 - 06 models were supplied with a single programable throttle body but alas thats now not the case there is a 2 map throttle body available if you search on line if you are still struggling to find any info after searching the relevant forum then i will forward some details to assist

Edited by sr34

Others may, (no will) correct if I am wrong but I don't think the 07 Repsols came with the programable ECU, only the 05 and 06 repsols.

Software comes with the programable ECU, test box extra $.

Can't find anything on the 07's but here's what is states on the 08's. (optional)

2008 Montesa Cota

4RT Repsol Replica

A limited edition Montesa Cota 4RT has been released and designated the Repsol Replica

Similar to the championship winning machine that is currently ridden by Dougie Lampkin, Takahisa Fujinami, Toni Bou & Laia Sanz it has many of the components used in their competition machines including:

Carbon fibre fork brace

Carbon fibre fork cover

Carbon fibre headlight

Carbon fibre muffler cover

Carbon fibre clutch cover protector

Repsol graphics/stickers

Renthal trials handlebars

Aluminium footrests

Racing ECU (Electronic Control Unit) fully programmable (optional)

Limited edition numbering plate

Similar to the championship winning machine ?

What like 300cc ?

4 speed gearbox ?

bluetooth programmable ECU ?

and weighs less than a Gas Gas.......

I think similar looking might have been more honest.

Edited by Baldilocks

be very careful with the kickstart try not to let it kick back it is a well known fault that the crankcases can break because of the compression it's not to bad if it kind of breaks once you just have to get it re-welded but if twice a new crankcase is needed