Rage Rep Ohlin On 2007 Sherco?

howard

• 8 months later...

Hi all and a happy new year to all trials riders.

I have fitted a Wilburs shock to my 08 320 4T in the last 2 weeks and this shock bolted straight in with no modifications to the shock or frame.

My suspension dealer got the shock for me and I believe that this shock has been developed in europe with some top riders using it.

The first impressions of the shock is that it is as good as a TRP and time will tell if the shock has the reliability and quality as the manufacturer claims.

This shock has 50 rebound clicks so setting it to your liking is not a problem and they are available with different spring rates.

Here in Australia they are retailing for $950au

In my research into the shocks this brand seems to be top shelf regarding build quality

cheers

Hi all and a happy new year to all trials riders.

I have fitted a Wilburs shock to my 08 320 4T in the last 2 weeks and this shock bolted straight in with no modifications to the shock or frame.

My suspension dealer got the shock for me and I believe that this shock has been developed in europe with some top riders using it.

The first impressions of the shock is that it is as good as a TRP and time will tell if the shock has the reliability and quality as the manufacturer claims.

This shock has 50 rebound clicks so setting it to your liking is not a problem and they are available with different spring rates.

Here in Australia they are retailing for $950au

In my research into the shocks this brand seems to be top shelf regarding build quality

cheers

Wilburs that well known european brand tested by top riders!

never heard of them mate