Trials Rider Image Needed Urgent!

racey

Can anyone out there help.

I'm organising mugs for this years inter centre team trial and I need an action image of a trials rider on a bike to go on the front of the mug.

There are hundreds of road racing and motox but I'm struggling to find a trial version. I've tried working on photographs but the programme I'm working with doesn't understand my commands!

Thanks in advance to anyone who can point me in the right direction

Sorry I am leading you all astray

I have plenty of photographs but I need what is effectively a drawing or sketch type image, such as you might fing on awards etc. It would be of no particular rider, and could almost be like a cartoon type of image

that sounds too involved, I've already had a go with a Nikon programme, which is all I've got, but two hours later it was binned.

I'm ideally looking for something ready to use!

You might get something from this rather attractive young lady

http://www.paint-splats.com/

Have a look at the bottom of the "Wonky Cars" gallery. Yes she's a commercial artist, but I know she's keen to get established so you might be able to strike a deal if her website URL or something was printed on the mugs along with whatever cartoon.

If you don't ask you don't get :D

Have a look at the background image on this page of my website.

http://www.sabreproducts.co.uk/pages/contact.html

I used a paint program to create the .gif from a picture. I might have a black version of it somewhere if it is what you are looking for. If not then I may be able to do it again with another pic. I am sure Andy will have a suitable action piccy on the site somewhere we could use with his kind permission.

If I remembered how to do it the gif from my site might appear below !!

jordi_bg2.gif