Sheffield Indoor Tickets

mark christopher

Well my first experience was in the thick of it, feet from the action. The noise and atmosphere are awesome. The doors of the place are plastered with "no air horns" signs, but you can't hear yourself think for them.

I'll be back this year.

Guest Yamaha_dude

Sounds great, The only pro ive seen is graham Jarvis in the scot and at Reeth Show.

I have watched the inoor trial seires on men and motors and on british eurosport on sky.

If you've never been to the Sheffield indoor, buy your tickets now. No, I mean it - pick up the phone and dust off your credit card (hey, this is Yorkshire). I never thought that trials could be that intense and exciting until my first visit last year.

And if you know your motorcycling celebrities, you'll see road racers, motocrossers, enduro-ers and top riders from all disciplines in the crowd. "Hey isn't that....?" followed by "Yeah. But look who's sat two rows down!"

The doors of the place are plastered with "no air horns" signs, but you can't hear yourself think for them.

I'll be back this year.

Last two years I've been but this year I go forewarned.

I was asked on the door last year:

Do you have in your bag any......bottles, alcohol, airhorns?

She guessed the contents so accurately I thought she had inside information and I stuttered too long to lie B)

This year I'll be stitching them in to my coat :rolleyes:, or perhaps a camel pack of cider will see me through.