Why Are Trials Clothes So Tight

beta boy

i got these at the moment http://www.mx1.co.uk/acatalog/MX1_Motocros..._Pants_255.html there the ones at the top of the page in white and blue but the little rubber logos on the nee's dig in to me nee and cause me loads of pain and there allays catchin on tree's and at 114 pounds i dont want them gettin ripped id rather sell them to someone that will use them what there ment for (motorcross).

my mum said she ordered me hebo kit so any views on hebo stuff good quility?

Edited by beta boy

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heres an Asian swing on things Beta boy. The owner of our trials club here, made his own shirt and trousers. Both are fairly tight, and especially the arms of the shirt. He reckons the shirt arms were made tight, because it supports the muscles :rolleyes: ...dont ask me...just what he said. Maybe a VAGUELY similar idea to a tubi-grip...but of course lycra wouldn't be that tight or supporting.

Beta Boy: The 07 pants look great to me. The pocket if for your scorecard if you're one of those guys who has to keep it where it takes five minutes to get it out and have it punched every section. I hate that when I'm observing! Try to keep the scorecard in a convenient spot. One guy I know rolls it up and puts it in his crossbar pad! Then he acts like it's perfectly normal every time he goes through this elaborate ritual to get it out for me to punch.! Jeez! :rolleyes: