South Coast Trials Club

shercogeezer

hi sherco geezer,

theres no such thing as the south coast trials club.

there is the south coast group , where a group of clubs each run a trial on the second sunday of each month , all results count towards the south coast group championship.

the trial for september (next week) is run by the SOUTHERN TRIALS CLUB, this club was set up by a few of us to run trials how we wanted with the expert route being a bit harder than usual to allow the step into british championships to be slightly smaller. We run our trials as AMCA but we are also registered as an ACU club.

BUT as this is a group trial the sections won't be to hard, there will be 4 routes all of which WILL NOT BE DANGEROUS OR TOO DIFFICULT.

any other info you want just contact me (wayne holdsworth) or Gary Graham on 01420 538314

hope this helps

At Frensham Vale signposted off A287 Farnham to Frensham road. All youth & adult classes welcome. Entries close at start. Start 10:30am

Contact Details: Gary Graham 01420 538314 Mick Marshall 01252 678429

see ya there !!!!

Edited by original

glad you enjoyed it, mick marshall and benny layed out the course assisted by a couple of others.

Have got the results but there not in any order and we're waiting for the entry forms to arrive to put everyone in their correct classes.

so far it looks like this

Alexz Wigg SB 0

James Fry 4

Andy Blackman 5

i lost 6 on my debut on the twinshock monster

cheers