Alscott Results?

pitley

thanks ,was a lot better than in previous years ,in my opinion good straight foward traditional trials sections regardless of what bike or class an individual was riding .thanks to Alan Pearce and co .

thanks ,was a lot better than in previous years ,in my opinion good straight foward traditional trials sections regardless of what bike or class an individual was riding .thanks to Alan Pearce and co .

Yes, fantastic trial, thanks a lot Torridge. Very well laid out sections, great venue. Not having ridden rocks too many times personally I was out of my depth. But there was nothing dangerous, and you could paddle (literally) out for a 3 if you got into trouble.

I regret not seeing him ride, however Dave Thorpe going round for 1 on his cub is amazing, best score of the day. (ok, I know the British Bikes had a handful of deviations) - but nevertheless the guy is a legend !

Yes, fantastic trial, thanks a lot Torridge. Very well laid out sections, great venue. Not having ridden rocks too many times personally I was out of my depth. But there was nothing dangerous, and you could paddle (literally) out for a 3 if you got into trouble.

I regret not seeing him ride, however Dave Thorpe going round for 1 on his cub is amazing, best score of the day. (ok, I know the British Bikes had a handful of deviations) - but nevertheless the guy is a legend !

I followed thorpy on my 2nd lap,he was still on his first.

Watched him on that river crossing sub, absolute class riding.

The man is a step above the rest in my book.

I've only been riding 18 months, but that was the best trial I have ridden. The organisation was second to none, Everybody really welcoming and the observers were full of encouragement, Thank you very much to the Torridge Club.

good event again as it has been for the last 3 years I have ridden it.

proves with good section laying out you can have 2 routes running in the same sections testing all ablities,

other tradional organisers should take note, 50% of the route we all rode the same section, the others had a one or two gate diversion, I think they had it spot on.

I second all the praise for thorpy, legend.