4rt Exhaust Restrictors ?

darrensn

not wanting to get involved in the noise debate but I believe the 4rt runs better when the restrictors in the front pipe and middle box are removed. The little bolt on end cap should be left on as this cuts the "crack" a Little and has no effect on performance.

You might need a new middle box gasket after removing the middle restrictor as it can be damaged in the process.

A lot of the "do-gooders" are the ones who have been putting on events for years and gone the extra mile to obtain land use permissions. Unfortunately they've also watched the land they've worked so hard to maintain access to eaten away year by year by the thoughtless and arrogant.

Hey if you're on your own land great. Strap a Pratt and Whitney turbofan on that thing and have at it but if you're doing your part to destroy the sport by losing land access you're an ass.

End of story.

They're a main dealer but maybe they don't know the 4rt that well?

To be honest everyone you speak to has a different opinion on the subject?

You stated earlier that you removed one restrictor? Which one was it?

PS. I find these days when you ask a question on a forum, people would rather spend time criticizing than

being helpful and there's lots of thread hijacking as well.

What happened to the trials community that was very helpful when I took up the sport 7 years ago??

What happened to the trials community that was very helpful when I took up the sport 7 years ago??

Gone mate - lost all decent land cos of riders with loud exhausts......

Just kidding - lighten up, you just touched on a raw subject thats all...........

Still helpful. Only your friends will tell you when you're being a prat. Everybody else will just sit back and enjoy the carnage.

True, and we've all had friends where 'their art is counting the other fellow's blessings instead of your own. A.K.A Covetous'

look that one up :D