Too Expensive And Easy

disc

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

needs light putting on and connected

Thats really important................not

so you want me to ride in pitch black and ride into a tree and smash myself on it? ok great to know someone cares..

charltons is ok,good if you just wanna ride around for fun and theres about 5 or 6 sections, it could do with more

theres no pics anywhere i dont think

you won't be riding around charltons in the dark because in winter time the

gate gets double locked at dusk ie the warden put's another lock on,there's more sections available than that i suppose it all depends on your ability if it's plenty of section practice you want join scarbrough club, 140 acres,loads of rocks,and any other section you get in most trials

the gates broken at the mo and it has been for 2 or 3 weeks and its quite easy to hoik the bike over the steps at the side as i done while iw as waiting to get my key

and the reason i want alight on in the first place is when i was going up the top a week ago it was half 8 gettin dark and the lil path going up is all dark and going into it is narrow and i smacked my hand on a branch thatw as sticking out and it hurt so much i fell off

yes i no dont go up that path in 4th gear in the dark ok but still

so this scarborough place, how much is it for the day or do you have to buy a mebership ect?

Ok, without turning this into a massive arguement...Disc, the term 'dark' means when the sun goes down, and things are no longer visable.

No matter what time it is, its STILL dark, and a light will not help you at all. The lights on trials bike are not ment for use IN trials, only during roads/paths.

What happens if your on your back wheel and you cant see whats infront of you because your 'light' is shining into space?

The lights aren't that powerful either, they couldnt keep a section lit up, so really you'd just end up hurting yourself and no one will find you...and I dont think you or the landowners/club wants that to happen.

Yes, it does get dark earlier, its winter...it happens every year for the last couple of million years, but its something your just going to have to deal with.

Disc { NICK }if I or any of the other wardens at Charltons catch you or are reported to have been seen going throuh fences or over the stile next to the gate your membership number { if you have one } and the vehcile you come with will be checked with your membership form and if its not correct you may be banned from useing the practice ground also your details will be passed to other clubs in the centre :rolleyes:

Disc { NICK }if I or any of the other wardens at Charltons catch you or are reported to have been seen going throuh  fences or over the stile next to the gate your membership number { if you have one } and the vehcile you come with will be checked with your membership form and if its not correct you may be banned from useing the practice ground also your details will be passed to other clubs in the centre  :rolleyes:

ok.. who are these warden people and the only reason i used to hoik it over the fence is cause the old guy at A & S trialsport said you can go in now use your old membership and either wait for someone to open the gate or get it over the fence.

and how do you know my name ;)

Ah Yes the man at A & S Trialsport the same one that rode his bike illegally at last yaer at the Yorkshire 2 Day trial.

This action may have cost us the use of the land.

Still you seem to be cast from the same mould. Thats the "WHO GIVE A TOSS MOULD"

Wake up too your self DISC, NICK :rolleyes:;)

GIZZA5

Would that be the same chap that imports his bike from spain and sells them at Uk prices :rolleyes:

And disc { nick } there are alot of people who go up to the ground and watch for people braking rules ie Climbing over fences with a bike and report them back to the club