2009 Bikes

frontroomautos

The Japanese riders at the TDN had this silencer, not sure if this is a factory mod or an aftermarket special part though.

Am liking the look of the 09 2T and 4T though, think they should sell if pricing good

Seriously considering one over an 09 Montesa if the price is better. I don't like the price of the 09 4RT from what I've been hearing. I like both 2T & 4T so am happy to go either way. I like the Scorpa 2T over all the others because the price is acceptable beings as the quality is about the best for its other 2T rivals IMHO).

the bike with the different exhaust is Christophe bruands. It has a different airbox also. The new bike looks a lot better in the new graphics, is supposed to have a better, heavier flywheel and has two, switch selectable, ignition map settings.

I have it on good authority that the 09 bikes will be in the UK in November and (surprise, surprise) will have 'minor engine tweeks' as suggested by Mr Birkett (how many more has he got up his sleeve to keep this engine going?). Still think the 07 clours are best.