Sidi Boots

unbalanced

I use Sidi boots for all aspects of motorcycling, touring/road, track, cycling and have 2 pairs for trials. Sidi has always made an excellent boot for trials but like most modern day boots they are not fully waterproof.

Tony

I find them great boots, nice and soft leather, I've the tan ones, and took hardly any breaking in. Cleaned and waxed after each use and dry feet, apart from when wadding in burns, then dont know a boot that would stand up, I've seal skinz sock for this and perfect.

Well I just learned something new !!! I did a quick poke about the web , found motonation.com , and got a history lesson on sidi boots !!!

Seems Sidi was sold here in the states way back in the dark ages as fullbore . I had a pair of those for at least 15 years ! might still have them except for a roomates dog a number of years ago !!!.... I had forgotten how comfy and sturdy those boots were . :(

They still look to be quite the ticket still .

Glenn :rotfl:

I have had 3 pair and now have Alpinestars. The Sidi boots are over priced don`t last that well offer little grip and my shin`s are scared due to low boot. Wished i got Alpinestars in first place i have never hurt my feet or shins yet and feel like slippers, plus i dont slid when walking in them. I got mine on ebay Sandifords best offer

Edited by smalley250

SIDIs are excellent in my opinion, but as the other chap said..you wont know till you try eh!..If you've seen a good deal at BVM, buy them, and if you dont like them..sell them on I guess??..The fasteners on mine have never broken them and my current pair are 3 years old. Ok I only wear them once a week, but theres still LOTS of life left in them