Laia Sanz No 8

cota kid

After losing the 2007 WTC on the cruelest of rules (last goals the winner) it was good to see Laia Sanz back at the top of women's trials, not that she ever wasn't. At the moment she is way ahead of the opposition, however Becky Cook is becoming a serious challenger to Iris Kramer.

Yes she is defintely number one but her score should have been doubled. She got ones when dabbing with engine off once and when laying down on the ground.

Kramer got a 2 when waving the leg in a gully. :thumbup: The observing was a bit inconsistent... The british girls were riding OK in a relative tough trial.

These women deserve the same respect the we would demand for our mother, sisters or daughters.

FFS! So the men deserve the same respect as we would demand for our Fathers, brothers & sons?

Maybe Cope' meant that he wanted to be dominated and abused by a fiery Spanish woman...

• 4 weeks later...

Ah yes, Carla, she gave many hours of humour at last years TdN on the Isle of Man. She was never happy all weekend, certainly made a few of us giggle anyway! Poor minders i say! I also seem to remember that Laia shouted the odd obusive remark to her minder aswel, she took too long mulling over sections in my opinion, which cost her the world championship.

Here's my claim to fame.

I walked the same dirt as laia at the weekend,she was riding at the Cabrianes classic Trial in spain at the weekend,she was a few rider's benind me at a section,i hit a tree stump in the section and toppled over,im hoping she did'nt see me making an ass of myself :unsure:.

laia was riding one of those honda twinshock thing's,god she can throw a classic bike around too,amazing talent that girl has.

ps..laia you can PM me and say Hi if you read this,im the one who took you photo in the car park at the end on sunday... :)