Octobertest

hensley

I wasnt planning on going to Oklahoma as we had other commitments but if i manage my time drive fast i think Homer and I can squeeze Saterday in. but i kinda need to know start times I figured a flyer would be somewhere or a number i can call???????

The October Test went off well ! A lot of riders and a Great fish fry with all the trimmings for the riders and their guest.

Dale and Ryan brought the new 09 bikes for all to try ! Thank You !

I just want to say Thank You to all who came and rode and say it's the riders who make this a great event.

The October Test went off well ! A lot of riders and a Great fish fry with all the trimmings for the riders and their guest.

Dale and Ryan brought the new 09 bikes for all to try ! Thank You !

I just want to say Thank You to all who came and rode and say it's the riders who make this a great event.

Absolutely!

Great fun and good sections from what the riders told me, except for mine, as usual. They like to put me on nasty sections, like #3 morning on Sunday. I guess the reasoning is that I remind the riders of their kindly, old, sweet Grandpa so they are less likely to cuss me out. It does make it a lot easier to check, however, I don't even have to watch the riders, just add up the number of times I hear "Damn it!" and punch that score.....

Ron Lee set up great exhibition sections that allowed the Pro's to show their talents.

Jon

Thanks Jon, section 3 that you judged was the only morning section I set up sounds like it was a good one. Nothing like a good rock field, that was my morning version of the afternoon

Rip Rap sections for the afternoon riders. I think some of them said the same thing. See you in Kansas !

Thanks Jon, section 3 that you judged was the only morning section I set up sounds like it was a good one. Nothing like a good rock field, that was my morning version of the afternoon

Rip Rap sections for the afternoon riders. I think some of them said the same thing. See you in Kansas !

Ron,

I thought your morning #3 section was great-wide, visually busy and a lot of ways to ride it and a quick reaction to changing obstacles was rewarded. After you and I tweeked it, there were at least three lines at the top for the Amateurs to take and only a few riders found the first, easier line we made that set you up well for the drop-off and next split, which really surprized me. I guess it was a good lesson for them in looking beyond the obvious.

Jon

Ron,

I thought your morning #3 section was great-wide, visually busy and a lot of ways to ride it and a quick reaction to changing obstacles was rewarded. After you and I tweeked it, there were at least three lines at the top for the Amateurs to take and only a few riders found the first, easier line we made that set you up well for the drop-off and next split, which really surprized me. I guess it was a good lesson for them in looking beyond the obvious.

Jon

I should have figured who set that one! Yea I seen the line, ugly is still ugly! I never seen Stoodly taking any practice rides! On a good day I could clean it, was not the day for me, too much work!

Rip- rap took its toal on me on Saturday, just brutal if you ride the length of it in the rough! :unsure:

Rip-Rap, after about 12 trips threw it in 3 days I had enough myself Cope, 3rd gear heals back and hang on for 300-400 yards, SWEET ! Section 3 was like a mini rip-rap for the morning riders. How about the woods ride, that was fun. I had a great time racing Ben and Bear through there, we were all smiling. See ya in Kansas.