Scott Numbers

boydw

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder if perce has any official wispers? 2-3 hours will put us somewhere on the grouse moor before surrender. Cu there.

If you're on the Grouse moor after 2 - 3 hours it'll be pretty lonely. Route runs the other way this year.

Can someone remind me of the date ?

I might be up with the outlaws on that weekend - and it's only a short run down from the Toon.

Bring your bike & you can have a job for the day. Helping is probably the best way to see the Scott you don't have to face the traffic nightmare.

Question for Perce

Looking for the Richmond website found richmondmotorclub.co.uk and richmondmotorclub.com - two different sites - only the .co.uk comes up in my searches which is the out of date one. ;)

anyway - when are we going to be given the riding numbers? - not that i'm keen, just mildly interested :)

http://www.richmondmotorclub.com is the current site, I'm supposed to be helping look after it but there isn't enough hours in the day....

Riders get final instructions, which includes a copy of the programme, about two weeks before the big day. This includes your number, petrol check detail etc etc.

reckon i can take a good 20mins off last year, had to have a sit down for about 5 mins last year after winding myself. There'se not much chance of beating grimbo (I'll just wait till he retires) he's just so quick through the sections. Where we are pushing and shoving, graham is off and away with the min of fuss. It would be good to have doug riding, see who would come out on top. Although i dont think i could keep up with graham, it ain't goin to stop me tryin!!

Guest Yamaha_dude

When are the programmes going on sale?

I cant wait to ride the scott when im 17 is it :) i can tell when im gettin excited about the scott coz i always start readin old programmes :) Looks like ill just have to make do woth riding around the scott and not competing ;) not that id really want to compete when i see some of those sections! And especially i dont know where it is, but i think it is near if any one maybe PERCE knows where rod and susie marsh live there is part where there is a huge rock step sort of thing... Im not very good with words lol but i can tell now that some one will probly take a quote from this post and say summat sarcastic!

Anyway, good luck to all of you guys that are riding in the scott :P