When Was The Last Time You Saw This!?!?!

biffsgasgas

They are still ripping our shorts off on diesel at a dollar more than regular gas. Ang I seen a sign todat that was .75 higher for premium than the regular.

It has just gone nuts, and they will still gouge you whenever possible!

Diesel was always the same or less than gas up untill the recent times, and still accounts for the cost of transport of goods.

A number of other rip offs still occuring with fuel surcharges that do not apply yet are still intact! I seen that last week on a tow bill for a car, $10 surcharge on a three mile tow!

Yes, fuel costs need to stabilize, yet it becomes very obvious there are some real numbnuts running this game.

Kinda funny though, has the Arabs all screwed up now. ;)

Cope you have a point.

At that same station they had credit for $1.77 but cash was 1.67.... Why??? Does it really cost you a buck more per 10 gallons to call AIG just to make sure that i have the credit? Just dumb.

They say that the oil for the diesel is foreign but it comes out of the same base refinery and same cooling towers.... Sure there are some different additive packages and after separation treatments but it does take more heat to get the fuel diesel sectioned out. Other than that they pretty much have the same number of steps getting to the end product. You can get more gas out of a barrel usually but that also depends on the quality of the crude.

Looks like it is time to trade in that cummins for a hemi there cope. I can say that diesel cars are not being looked at up north and our only options seem to be from europe. More hybrids on the way from this end of the big 3...

--Biff