2002 Sy250 Clutch Part Help

brendan

Thanks, Paul & everyone. I did as advised, and a 5/16" ball bearing seems to match. I was able to find one of those at Orchard Supply Hardware. One thing, though, it looks like the two push rods are different diameters. I measured the outer rod that pushes on the pressure plate, as I could not get the inner one out. The inner rod looks like it is a smaller diameter. Anyone remember if their clutch ball bearing was the same size as the outer rod or inner?

Paul, I do not know why my email address is giving problems. I have a received a few emails today. Thanks for catching me on this board, though.

Thanks, Paul & everyone. I did as advised, and a 5/16" ball bearing seems to match. I was able to find one of those at Orchard Supply Hardware. One thing, though, it looks like the two push rods are different diameters. I measured the outer rod that pushes on the pressure plate, as I could not get the inner one out. The inner rod looks like it is a smaller diameter. Anyone remember if their clutch ball bearing was the same size as the outer rod or inner?

Paul, I do not know why my email address is giving problems. I have a received a few emails today. Thanks for catching me on this board, though.

Take a look at the ends of the rod there will be polished indentation in one end of the rod made by the ball.

post-304-1228148779.jpg

Edited by dfwilson