Youth Championship 2009

cubby

Just to confirm that round one of the 2009 championship will be in the Isle of Man, the first time we've held a round since the early 90's, can't remember the exact year but I rode so must be a while ago!!!

Anyway, just wanted to say that so far the planning is going really well and it looks like it is going to be a brilliant trial. The sections will be based in a large quarry in the middle of the Island and should provide a real good mix of sections.

There are some deals available on the ferries so if you are planning on coming over don't book anything just yet until we have the details ready to send out. By all means though send an email to me and I'll make sure some are sent.

Can't wait, hopefully it will be lovely and warm as well :)!

:thumbup:

Ok guys, I have a sample price list sitting here on my desk which has been negotiated between us and the IOM Steam Packet.

I will post more details in the next day or so, maybe even later tonight, but I just want to check that this is the final list before letting you know.

The packages available are ferry only or ferry and accomodation. It goes without saying though that the more people can travel in the same vehicle the cheaper the ferry is.

For example we travelled in October to the Lakes Two Day. 4 adults in my vito worked out at

EEEKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's got me wondering!! NYL would love to do the round but that amout of cost on top of Van Hire etc is not going to be easy to justify to my other half. Th other thing that bothers me is the Return trip. Like the majority of dads(and a few competitors) I have to get to work the following day.