Wow!. Not Cool!

sparkalounger

The price of trials bikes will be of little consequence,

Land Issues are important but im setting here with all kind of land available and hardly any riders to ride it. The way i see it the problem is where they allow trials bikes they think they have to allow 4 wheelers.We have a natural forest of 12000 acres near us that 4 wheelers have rutted up causing major errosion. The idiots on 4 wheelers are just as much of a problem as the idiot tree huggers.

I doubt if the tarrif goes anywhere and as a farmer i feel the Eu does need to be punished but not with a trials bike tarrif with a mercedes volvo tarrif.

o

On a positive note about trials after having 3 bikes for sale ever since the economic meltdown I went 2 or 3 months not one call and knew of 2 or 3 other bikes in the area for sale with no activity then all at once 2 of my bikes sold 2 other bikes sold and ive gotten 3 calls in last 2 days and tommorow night the wind chill is suppose to be 15 below hard to figure

It's over apparently;

U.S. Trade Representative Won't Impose 100 Percent Tariffs On Certain

European Motorcycles

PICKERINGTON, Ohio -- The U.S. trade representative has decided

against imposing any tariffs on certain motorcycles imported from

Europe in a trade dispute over beef, the American Motorcyclist

Association (AMA) reports.

Land Issues are important but im setting here with all kind of land available and hardly any riders to ride it. The way i see it the problem is where they allow trials bikes they think they have to allow 4 wheelers.We have a natural forest of 12000 acres near us that 4 wheelers have rutted up causing major errosion. The idiots on 4 wheelers are just as much of a problem as the idiot tree huggers.

I doubt if the tarrif goes anywhere and as a farmer i feel the Eu does need to be punished but not with a trials bike tarrif with a mercedes volvo tarrif.

o

On a positive note about trials after having 3 bikes for sale ever since the economic meltdown I went 2 or 3 months not one call and knew of 2 or 3 other bikes in the area for sale with no activity then all at once 2 of my bikes sold 2 other bikes sold and ive gotten 3 calls in last 2 days and tommorow night the wind chill is suppose to be 15 below hard to figure

Maybe the way to get the EU to lift its ban on American Beef would be to stop treating it with growth hormones, seems kind of obvious to me. If the customer doesn't want your product the way you sell / produce it, surely you change the production method ?

Is this not just a back door method of banning off road bikes ?

• 2 weeks later...

As a trials rider and a dairy farmer its a double win for me. Trials bikes in some imported cheese out (dairy price roller coaster is as low as its been in over 20 years i doubt if it helps much) Reckon law makers propose absolute stupid idiotic ideas in order to make the obvious idea look brilliant when they pass it.

Ive got one how about we convince them to buy our hormone beef by giving everyone who buys a under 500cc EU bike a 50% government rebate check.

Ive got one how about we convince them to buy our hormone beef by giving everyone who buys a under 500cc EU bike a 50% government rebate check.

Trouble is, once you've been eating hormone beef, you need a bike over 500cc to move you !