Scottish Inter-club Team Trial.

bigfoot

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes hopefully it will - but then there will be no pressure at the next trial and thats when you start making the silly mistakes that count.

I heard about the water tainting problem - lets hope that nothing comes of it - it will be a shame to lose that bit of ground.

yes well were leting them borrow the title for a while

but loosing out by so little shows the standard of the inverness youth if they ride there all the time on the same sections i was told and that was 3 of our teams first outing thereso our standard of riding has to be better

if they beat us only by a few points on there own home ground

but if lochaber brought up an adult team with gary macdonald and roger mount included i dont think anyone would stand a chance :)

yes well were leting them borrow the title for a while

but loosing out by so little shows the standard of the inverness youth if they ride there all the time on the same sections i was told and that was 3 of our teams first outing thereso our standard of riding has to be better

if they beat us only by a few points on there own home ground

but if lochaber brought up an adult team with gary macdonald and roger mount included i dont think anyone would stand a chance ;)

Get a grip you muppet! I won't even go in to your grammer! :)

are there any results in as it is near the end of the week and still zip !! ;)

:) Wednesday today and the middle of the week in my book. All the scores are counted again, double checked then databased. I also have a wife, 2 children and a full time job which at the moment is hectic.

Patience is a virtue. :) D.

Guest Scottie

While all you guys were in bonny Scotland I was landing on my head and backside at a British Round. This particular round was harder than the world championships I've been in. When Graham was on the podium he mentioned that he doesn't normally loose this amount in a WC (not a toilet).

That is my reason for not being there, plus I didn't know it was on! Can't speak for the rest of the Lochaber boys but I am surprised that we didn't have a couple of adult teams in. Hope to see you all at our BC this weekend?

Gary

That is my reason for not being there, plus I didn't know it was on! Can't speak for the rest of the Lochaber boys but I am surprised that we didn't have a couple of adult teams in.

Presumably they were all out beavering away on their British Championship Trial course?. :D

Or maybe they didn't know the team trial was on either?. ;)

Or maybe they thought that after another Lochaber man winning the Scottish Adult Championship they'd stay away to let Inverness get the consolation of winning the team trial. :angry:

And maybe the SACU should send out a fixture list with each competition licence so riders know what's on and when?. :P

Edited by trialscot

As manager of the L.d.m.cc I would just like to point out that we dont (didnt) all share TECHNOS point of view as no one has a divine right to win. The Inverness youth were exceptional on the day as were Lochaber but the best team shaded it (8marks) so very well done to them. What does bother me is the Implication that I some how poached I quote :- one of their best riders, Iasked Andrew if he was riding in the event at the Grace Dignan and hed heard nothing. Ten days before Alvie I again phoned Andrew and hed still heard nothing and as Lochaber is short of A class schoolboys asked if he would ride as a guest If as it seems ,this was a problem why wasnt I contacted in my role as team manager. I assumed ,wrongly it seems, that the youngster would be better riding for us as a friend of my sons than possibly not riding at all. Again well done lads, and well done to Andrew best individual youth score on the day . :angry:

The lack of Lochaber teams has been highlighted and Im sure well be back with a bang at a cracking trial next year!! Ill phone Gaz myself to make sure he knows! :D

What does bother me is the Implication that I some how poached I quote :- one of their best riders,

:P Nothing implied nor offence intended.

Tongue in cheek, and in the best possible taste (as Kenny Everett once said):D

Im sure well be back with a bang at a cracking trial next year!!

Looking forward to it. :angry: D.