Montesa 315 Parts Book

luka

A while ago I found a online MOntesa parts book of the Montesa 315 as well as a owners manual:

http://www.apexmotosports.com/montesa%20parts%20book/e-1.htm

http://www.apexmotosports.com/content/mont...hnical-info.php

I am sure most of you have seen and used these links.

Now, these links seem to be not working anymore after 31 december 2008. I was working on a download of the parts book but only came to a few pages.

Has someone a different link to a parts book of the Montesa 315 ?

Or did someone maybe save a copy on his computer ?

I would be very gratefull if I could get a (link to a) digital partsbook as I need some parts for my Montesa to complete a rebuild.

Hey all thought i had it on my works computer but only have the '02 owners manual pdf. I'll check at home - but seem to remember just using the online version. Sandifords may be able to help you.

Whilst we are on the subject... i'm currently sprucing up my '99 315r and like the look of these fork guards - does anyone know the width of the Paioli Forks on the early models (38mm or 40mm) and if these will even fit?? Clicky

PS soon to be available will be frame protector vinyls (like on the 4RT's above the footpegs where your boots mark the frame)

Tar!

Lingo

Yeah that's good but there's also a 315R link near the top, just above the 1967 Trial 250 - http://www.apexmotosports.com/montesa%20parts%20book/e-1.htm - that takes you to those pages. Sorry I should have been more specific earlier on. I only realised it was the Apex site when I had a look at my browser history for something else.

Edited by Wherry

Yeah that's good but there's also a 315R link near the top, just above the 1967 Trial 250 - http://www.apexmotosports.com/montesa%20parts%20book/e-1.htm - that takes you to those pages. Sorry I should have been more specific earlier on. I only realised it was the Apex site when I had a look at my browser history for something else.

Yeah, you have to be very careful of your browser history !

Well, it seems that the links are working again and Apexmotosport is back on the internet again.. :bouncy:

First thing I did was save a copy to my HD and an extra copy on CD....you never know. :thumbup:

You never know...already stored the parts list of the 4RT for maybe within a few years :thumbup:

So how did you download the content of the website, as its HTML not a pdf - were you able to do it on one go??

I shoudl know this im a bloody web designer - not a developer though :thumbup:

When i do it it just gives me the HTML file whicch i dont think will work if it cant find all teh links on teh web page - ie it will be useless if teh site goes down again

So how did you download the content of the website, as its HTML not a pdf - were you able to do it on one go??

I shoudl know this im a bloody web designer - not a developer though ;)

When i do it it just gives me the HTML file whicch i dont think will work if it cant find all teh links on teh web page - ie it will be useless if teh site goes down again

I am not so into computers (give me something without to much buttons but with gasoline burning engines :thumbup: ) but I managed to save it in a PDF file. On the right side of my screen is a little button, if you go over the button a text appears "Convert current web page to an Adobe PDF file". Did that with every page, saved them and moved the pages into one long page and it is done B)

I tried to save it with a html file but it does not work when the site is down.

Edited by Luka

well bugger me, that's a handy feature of your web browser. A PC thing I guess, im on an apple mac and i dont think you can save web pages as pdfs. dont suppose you like to email me the pdf??

Well, why not ?

I am and have been active on some other (not trail related) forums (national and international) and in that scene is normal to help each other. Files, pics, parts you name it.

What goes around, comes around or what you give is what you get.

Tried to upload the file on photobucket or such and display it here but that does not work with a pdf file.

Give me you email adress (by PM or such) and I will send you the file.