What Mods Can You Buy For A Scorpa?

luke

Im looking to get a bit more power out of my new scorpa when i get it, has anyone got any links to UK bike shops which does like higher cc heads, High compression head, Ignitions, Carbs etc.....

thanks.

Sounds like you should have gone for the non-uk Racing model Luke. It sounds exactly what you were after, although not imported by Uk's official inporter, as it is not deemed fit for the UK conditions.

Although Haven-trialsport import and stock em , at Barrow Haven, nr hull ish.

www.haven-trialsport.co.uk

Mark :D

Edited by Marky boy

Im looking to get a bit more power out of my new scorpa when i get it, has anyone got any links to UK bike shops which does like higher cc heads, High compression head, Ignitions, Carbs etc.....

thanks.

Luke

Are you getting a two stroke Scorpa SY250 or a four stroke? I suspect there is a bit of confusion about what Scorpa you are talking about.

If he's got the racing model then it must be an SY. Luke, are you shure its the racing? They all have graphics that say "Racing"

You say that you want to get more power out of your Scorpa when you get it, then say you've got a Racing already? :D

My god where do i start!

rite i am ridding a 2004 250 scorpa racing from vince (haven) now. I am about to swap it for the 2005 scorpa racing (2-stroke durrr !!! do they even do a 250 4??) and want some more power, as it is only a 250 at the end of the day just with a little bit more compression to the comp 1 with the diff gaskets. Dont see the point in doin it to ma old scorpa so have been waiting for a new one, just not sure what you can get for them.

thanks.

My god where do i start!

rite i am ridding a 2004 250 scorpa racing from vince (haven) now. I am about to swap it for the 2005 scorpa racing (2-stroke durrr !!! do they even do a 250 4??) and want some more power, as it is only a 250 at the end of the day just with a little bit more compression to the comp 1 with the diff gaskets. Dont see the point in doin it to ma old scorpa so have been waiting for a new one, just not sure what you can get for them.

thanks.

Don't have a cow, Luke.

Have a look at your first post again. It doesn't say you are getting a 250, just a Scorpa so it was pretty hard to work out what you were on about. They do make 125 4 stroke Scorpas too which are the bikes people usually want more power from.