Section Marker Cards

woody

Does anyone know where section marker cards can be purchased from

I've seen them on ebay before now but nothing at the moment and a quick search of google threw nothing up.

I'm thinking of the white cards, about 6" square (thereabouts) with the coloured arrows. Any suggestions anyone?

there is a servaying company that sell flags on a wire, any colour you like, but you have to buy in 100 lots.

and they are cheep, and work well, i will find them out as i cant remember who they are .but i known a man who does, so i will post it up when i fined out ;) thats it york servay supplies

Edited by gazer

Woody

Stacy & Son - Follow link on signs tab. Drill down to 5th and 6th row and you will see signs 'Start here' and 'finish here'. Just add your own secction number.

For in's / out's we hava a laminator, we can then make our own with any wording we need. Also good for SO signs & shut the gate etc etc.

I think Woody is after the stuff like they use in the WR's etc to give route deviations ie not using flags like we do up North.

Well, I was in a sign company today and they handed me a sample of 1mm thick white plastic sheet to which they can print anything. I'm getting prices from them and a few other companies at the moment!

I have asked them to quote on A5 size (that's A4 folded in half) using a logo top and bottom (but upside down in relation to the top logo) with coloured arrows in four colours.

Big John

For in's / out's we hava a laminator, we can then make our own with any wording we need. Also good for SO signs & shut the gate etc etc.

I think Woody is after the stuff like they use in the WR's etc to give route deviations ie not using flags like we do up North.

Yep, they're the ones Perce - our local AMCA use them but can't remember where they got them from as it was years ago. We use flags at the moment but the yellow and green disappear into the background in a lot of places. They perish quickly too when the cows get at them...

Woody

Stacy & Son - Follow link on signs tab. Drill down to 5th and 6th row and you will see signs 'Start here' and 'finish here'. Just add your own secction number.

See the ones you mean but it's the reds / blues etc we're after.