Titanium Fork Guards

boofont

When there are no bikes and no dealers left in your country (the USA) you folks can thank guys like Charlie****lin for it......It happened here and it WILL happen there with this type of thinking......Charlie what would you think if the factory sent bikes over to your country will plumbing products for fork tube protectors ?? You would probably call it a (piece of ****) and bad mouyh it all over the internet........MADMAX :o

My sarcasm detector is twitching (although it has been known to be less than reliable in the past; a fact that has got me involved in more than a couple of Internet flame-fests over the years.)

If I'm wrong, that's one of the most ridiculous statements I've ever read. Lemme get this right: People who manufacture their own parts or have the ingenuity to come up with a cheap home-grown solution to a common problem are directly contributing to the decline of the off-road motorcycle industry? Riiiiight....

There are some big advantages in using Titanium rather than plastic or PVC fork guards.

1 They will protect the forks much better

2 They look and are cool / stylish

3 The effect on observers and fellow riders may be sublime when competing in a rocky trial - just imagine the sparks if you inadvertantly drag the fork leg againt a rock!