Titanium Fork Guards

boofont

Seen these smart looking titanium fork protectors on the tryalsshop.com web site. Does any body know if they're available in the UK?

Also, I've been sending e mails to the guys at tryalsshop.com but have not got a reply from any of them. Just wondering how much it would be to mail them over to the uk?

Anyone help?

TS-0003.jpg

I am sure Mike at the Tryals shop has them.I will see him this weekend and tell him to se if he got your e-mail.We put them on Nozaki and Breuand bikes for the World round in the states this year.They really liked them .

Later JR

Yes, the TryalsShop has them and will ship them to the UK. They are made by the same company that makes their flat skidplates for the Scorpa. I got a pair last year and ran them on my SY250. They are really neat, and add a cool look to your bike. The great news is that they fit right onto my new SY175!

Go ahead an order a pair from the TryalsShop online. Once you near the end of the order process, the shipping cost will be calculated, based on the method of shipment you choose, and displayed prior to your entering your credit card information. You can always back out of the order, or change the shipping method, until you arrive at something you like.

[/quote['m making a pair out of PVC.

They'll snap right on and cost under a buck apiece]

When there are no bikes and no dealers left in your country (the USA) you folks can thank guys like Charlie****lin for it......It happened here and it WILL happen there with this type of thinking......Charlie what would you think if the factory sent bikes over to your country will plumbing products for fork tube protectors ?? You would probably call it a (piece of ****) and bad mouyh it all over the internet........MADMAX :o

Edited by madmax

Don't get mad, Max.

It sounds like you've never had to support a family and a hobby on a cigarette-money, schoolteacher's salary.

And I would never 'bad mouyh' anybody for saving a few bucks.

Besides...my fork guards will look trick as hell!

I'll post some pics.

You'll be begging me for a pair!!!!!

I guarantee they'll look even better than the Hot Wheels track I used to zip-tie to the front of the fork legs on my MXer in the '70's.

Good for you Charlie!! I recently found an old pair of Hyper Products fork guards that I used to use on my Beta TR33. (If you remember Hyper Products, then Iknow you are old too) I was staying at the Team Beta USA Headquarters one year while riding Nat'ls and doing some Neta events. I must have been bored or something, spent hours with a dremel carving little Maple Leafs as vent holes in the disc cover side! Still looks cool! Ah, to have that much time on my hands again..................

Cheers, Steve

[/quote['m making a pair out of PVC.

They'll snap right on and cost under a buck apiece]

When there are no bikes and no dealers left in your country (the USA) you folks can thank guys like Charlie****lin for it......It happened here and it WILL happen there with this type of thinking......Charlie what would you think if the factory sent bikes over to your country will plumbing products for fork tube protectors ?? You would probably call it a (piece of ****) and bad mouyh it all over the internet........MADMAX :o

This has got to be one of the sadest replys to any I've read on here! How can you slate somebody for choosing to make something for their bike over buying an expensive part from a dealer? And then to blame the guys that do for the demise of dealers? I've seen it all now!

I'm 42 myself Charlie. I've been married 22 years and I can't even remember what it was like to spend all my money on me so the PVC fork guards sound good. Hey, you can sit in the garage and mess around or sit in the house and play nintendo(?). Everything I like to do is in the garage. Can't make any sence out of the nintendo. My turn was always up in 30 seconds anyway. Put a picture up when you finish them.