Flappits

tikka65

Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhh, How annoying, Trials riders are upset blablabla, but show mainly pit bikes and crossers.

No i don't think trials riders will be to bothered because there is a trial on nearly every weekend.

People with Quads, crossers and Pit bikes will be mostly affected. So change the title to bikers or something.

Blimey!!!!

Quads are quads

Pit bikes are pit bikes

Crossers are crossers

Enduro bikes are enduro bikes

Trials bikes are trials bikes,

Get it right

Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhh, How annoying, Trials riders are upset blablabla, but show mainly pit bikes and crossers.

No i don't think trials riders will be to bothered because there is a trial on nearly every weekend.

People with Quads, crossers and Pit bikes will be mostly affected. So change the title to bikers or something.

Blimey!!!!

Quads are quads

Pit bikes are pit bikes

Crossers are crossers

Enduro bikes are enduro bikes

Trials bikes are trials bikes,

Get it right

I was shocked when I walked into the living room to hear the word "trials riders" mentioned on Look North. Shock was soon replaced by annoyance that they were pretty much showing pit bikes etc. does your head in doesnt it!

Tom

the problem is when they shut the quarry, all the pit bikes and mx bikes are going somewhere, and if its a legal venue at the moment that gets used twice a year for events, its lost. what needed to happen was to keep it open and make it safe /legal to ride.

the reporter didnt seem to know whether to say trails or trials and seemed to mix up the two on a couple of occasions.

what we see in that report is the usual thing of everything getting lumped together, similar to tidy riders beign tar'd with the same brush as pain in the ass anti-social riders.