The Scott

whiz

Right, I'm really, really drunk so am not going to say too much. Jarvis won. Ian Austermuhle was second and unfortunately that's all I can remember without looking through the photos on the camera and I'm not up to that! Full results and loadsa photos tomorrow when I get home. :o:lol::D

Quite a few people ran out of fuel yesterday, Boyd Webster twice and my mate David who had to wait for over an hour before a marshall got him some :o

James said that he punctured both tyres, ran out of fuel and I think he also said that he drowned his bike too. Mind you, I was p****d at the time so it might have been someone else that went swimming :lol:

Gary Mac' was either the 3rd or 4th man back I think!

Ben Hemmingway's bike split a water hose, he rode the last section in a cloud of steam and just got his front wheel through the ends cards before the bike died. He managed to get it going again and just about limped it back to the finish.

Guest Scottie

Think I was about 10th back, was about fourth going on to the grouse moor which was good until I drowned my bike and I had to chase it half way down a stream. I lost abour 30 mins in time. Came off three times, no punctures this year. Knackered my knee, but got home safely and went to the pub. I think everyone deserves a good night out after riding the Scott.

Gary Mac

Edited by Scottie