4 - Cabestany

5 - Lampkin

6 - Fajardo

7 - Dibs

Heart

1 - Lampkin

2 - Dibs

3 - Brown.

Would be great if Doug managed to pull off that 100th win, unlikely but you never know. Doug generally starts the WTC strong and with it being two days and a relatively 'home' fixture in Northern Ireland.

Edited by Cota Kid

I'm focused on the juniors. Can't wait to see how it all plays out. Alexz, Ross and Sam have always been my favorites riders to watch. Jack is super too after seeing him ride. Then, you got a plethora of Spanish/Italian/French riders.

Really hope all the training Patrick did this winter pays off against these great kids. And, Nigel, because it's like a broken record for you, please, I don't need to hear you diss Pat for not being in Europe. This is the way he's doing it. And that's that. You want to blame that reason? Go ahead. It won't change how he operates.

This isn't fair for me to do, but what the heck. This is my opinion/feelings only.

Head:

1) Alexz

Top 5) Patrick

Hope & Heart:

1) Patrick

2) Alexz

Now, like I said, this is my opinion/feelings only. I'm totally bias towards USA riders for some odd reason. I'm excited to see how this season goes. See you all in Ireland next week.

Edited by City Trials