On My Travels

boofont

Boof

I'm sure you will. They'd have cancelled if they only had one entry.

Suppose I left my self open to that one! :D
Yeah, I'll be at the Scarborough trial. Should be a good do (bonfire etc. afterwards). How 'bout it Boof?

There's a thought. Can I get an entry or do you need to be a member?

Edited by boofont

I'd be riding the Clubman/easy/B route anyway, shouldn't be too bad should it? How would it compare to the TC trial Neonsurge?

Saturday's trial is listed on the SDMC web site as closed to club although I'm sure if you gave Eileen Race a call it wouldn't be a problem.

Trials up at the camp to tend to be on the tough side athough normal club trials (as opposed to club or centre championship rounds) are very rideable on the clubman B route. About the same as the TC trial I'd guess, maybe slightly harder. Plus it's a good opportunity to watch Brown, Austermuhle and the boys show how it should be done.

i'm riding in jersey, first time ive been , really looking foward to it even though it is 60 sections a day !

apparently the social part of it is quality as well which is rare in trials now..see you there

We're getting the ferry on the 11th, much cheaper than the one on the 12th. This gives us thursday night to get blooted with out having to ride next day. I'll be riding a blue/white 03 SY250 with boofont on the front number board. Should hopefullt have some trick titanium fork guards by then too!