Go Patrick Go

city trials

Pat's out time is 9:58 AM. #45 in your program. Weather is drizzle rain, but looks to clear by the afternoon. About 50 degrees. Course looks to be very technical. Mountain sections, forest sections, river sections and beach sections.

I don't have to tell you, the Junior class is stacked with talented riders. With that.... Go Pat Go!

post-61-1238833056.jpg

Edited by City Trials

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man-made stadium section one went smooth. Sections 2,3,4 were brutal river runs. All riders are struggling. Pat got frustrated at section 3. But so did everyone else. One Spanish rider finished the section yelling, "Puta!" (Look it up your self. I don't like using that word.)

Man-made stadium section one went smooth. Sections 2,3,4 were brutal river runs. All riders are struggling. Pat got frustrated at section 3. But so did everyone else. One Spanish rider finished the section yelling, "Puta!" (Look it up your self. I don't like using that word.)

Great updates, thanks!

Jon

ps. If I were AIG and had a dollar for every time I heard that word (and various others) when I checked World Rounds, I would not have needed a bailout.....:thumbup:

Can't even remember Patrick finishing 12th. Ever. Oh, boy. Not good. Not good at all.

There are some good riders in there mate and it is just the first day after all.

How were the sections for him compared to what he would ride in the US?

Well done to Jono Richardson for his world round win in the youth :thumbup: