Rear End

rwillett

My Gasser - an 02 TXT never had the soft feel of other bikes. and even on the softest setting was slow to extend. Then one day I took to chasing and XR 250 around a MX track for a couple of hours. ( great fun but could use some more travel in the suspension ! ). Don't know if I just bedded things in or broke all the shock valving, but now it's as smooth as a baby's and is much easier to move around.

• 5 weeks later...

Hi,

I rang Gas Gas a few weeks ago, they didn't have the Ohlins in but were getting them in shortly.

I've been busy with work and haven't done anything more since then. I work Preston but live in London so weekends are usually busy. For some reason my other half seems to think I should spend time with her rather than settin up my bikes. Women tuh. I was looking at taking the back shock off but it looked so difficult I though I'd wait until I had more time.

With Xmas coming up and buying a new house I'll wait til the new year and revisit it then.

Thanks,

Rob